This type of visa is for those who wish to stay for a long period of time with friends or families exploring together the beauty of the Emirates. Apply for 90 days tourist visa you will have your visa to Dubai in 2 – 5 working days.
APPLY NOW! Apply your Visa for Dubai with the Specialist!
Note: We cannot process a Tourist Visa for passport holders of Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and those countries in the hot zone affected with the Outbreak (Viral Epidemic).
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
- We recommend to apply for your Tourist Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration Officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- Once Visa is approved, we will send you the copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section with the printed visa copy.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
Once the visa is approve that is usually valid for stay in days – 1 month is not the same as 30 days, 2 months is not the same as 60 days.
If you have any questions about Visa for Dubai long or short, please do not hesitate to contact us by filling-up this form.
Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.