The tourist visa is a special category under the visit visa type. This can be obtain for those not illegible to get a visit visa upon arrival at any point of entry in UAE (United Arab Emirates). It is sponsored by a local entity, such as a hotel, tour operator/travel agent or an airline. A Tourist Visa is different from a Visit Visa, but they are both entry permits to Dubai, UAE.
If you are a national citizen of a GCC country you do not require a visa to visit the UAE. You will simply need to produce your GCC country passport upon arrival at any point of entry into the UAE.
Citizens of up to 47 other countries can get a visa upon arrival in Dubai. Nationals not on the list of visa upon arrival countries can apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa to enter Dubai, UAE.
To obtain a Dubai Tourist Visa you can apply it with us before coming to Dubai. We have discounted Tourist Visa depending on how long you are going to stay in Dubai. We can process Tourist Visa except for Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Israel, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and some other nationality in case to cases basis (to be advise).
Apply a Tourist Visa to Dubai Online
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
|USD 80||USD 93||USD 99||USD 257||USD 245||USD 575|
Note: We cannot process a Tourist Visa for passport holders of Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and those countries in the hot zone affected with the Outbreak (Viral Epidemic).
Apply your Visa for Dubai with the Specialist!
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
- We recommend to apply for your Tourist Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration Officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- Once Visa is approved, we will send you the copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section with the printed visa copy.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
Once the visa is approve that is usually valid for stay in days – 1 month is not the same as 30 days, 2 months is not the same as 60 days.
If you have any questions about Visa for Dubai long or short, please do not hesitate to contact us by filling-up this form.
Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.